My Fitness

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

thankful leaves

I didn't know what this would look like before today otherwise I would have written about it before now. I don't have much to say about it. I drew trees with white crayon (did you know white crayons could be useful?). I printed and cut out leaves. I chose Oak Leaves because we are supposed to be Oaks of Righteousness (Isaiah 61:3). I printed my kids heads and drew bodies of them next to the trees. I used sandwich bags to hold all the leaves and made it look like the kids were playing in a pile of leaves. Each day leading to Thanksgiving we will read a Bible verse and think of something we are grateful for. Today we read Colossians 3:17 and we were grateful for iPads, snails, hugs, and kisses. I'm curious how this will turn out. tbd....

I let the kids help me cut the leaves. They did a terrible job and took forever but we had fun anyway. 

Before our November 1 leaves...


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete