My Fitness

Saturday, November 11, 2017

let the little children come gospel tracts

I don't know where to start. In a nutshell, this stuff is so cool. If you know me, you know I love evangelism despite not being very gifted. These are awesome tools to help even me present the gospel. Below are various Christian tracts that are included in the sampler pack that was sent to me to review. And I love it.

For by grace they will be saved by faith. Faith comes from hearing, and hearing through the word of Christ. And these tracks help provide the presenter an easy memory tool to present the words of Christ as well as engage the listener in a way that will capture their attention long enough to hear the words of Christ. These are great for sharing the gospel with children. These are also great for teaching children to share the gospel with others. High schoolers can even benefit from these.

My favorite is the wordless bracelets. It's an oldie but I love them. (I love the wordless evangelism books et al and have written about them before HERE.) The silicone bracelets come 20 in a pack for $16 with discounts for more than 10 packs. What's nice about the silicone bracelets is that they do not require any assembly and each one comes with a gospel presentation. They are easy to hand out as gifts at Christmas or Halloween or as party favors or "just because".

The other bracelet is beaded. I've seen varying descriptions for the beads, and this is just as good as any. The point is to present the gospel and this does that. You could have a Sunday School teacher read the presentation as the students assemble the bracelets. The downside is that I couldn't get the knots to stay knotted until I used a dot of school glue. Then it was perfect. I am still wearing my bracelets. Both of them. I always wanted a wordless bracelet. I hope that it will spark some discussion.

My next favorite tract is called Gospel Buttons FlipAbout.
The paper is folded in such a way that as the gospel is being presented the speaker folds the pages in a mesmerizing manner. I'm going to go try it on my kids...um, ok, maybe practice first. It was still cool.

The next style of tract has a plastic piece in it that allows an optical illusion to take place on each page; that's pretty cool.

The wordless book is pretty nice. It fits in a wallet or pocket or could be used as a bookmark at school to talk with a fellow student.

The last style of tract is pop-up as pictured below.

You can find all these fun items at www.LetTheLittleChildrenCome.com

The sampler pack is HERE.

From the company:
Let The Little Children Come aims to provide effective gospel tracts and evangelism tools and resources for children.
It is the hope that these tools and resources will help you in conveying the powerful gospel message to children.
the gospel tracts are all specially designed to capture and hold the attention of children, while not distracting them from the core message of salvation through Jesus Christ.











1 comment: