My Fitness

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

bible study drawings

Galatians 6:9 says, "And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up."

I started reading ESV Family Devotional Bible to my kids every day starting 3 weeks ago. After the short devotional, I would have them draw a picture of what we learned. They almost always draw something else. I would draw too and tape my pictures up on the wall so they can see them and maybe remember a bit of the stories.

As you can see, they started to tape their pictures too.

Then today, finally, all three kids drew pictures of what I asked them to draw! I don't know if week 3, devotional 21, is the magic number, or if there was something about the story that especially resonated with them. We learned about Moses being hidden in the River. I asked them to draw Phaoroh's daughter finding the baby Moses in the river.

Can you guess whose picture is whose? The answers are below:


The top left is Holly's picture. She told me that the two blue lines on the bottom is the river and the lighter blue across the middle is the basket. I think the pink scribbles are the people of the story. Top right is Micah's. Blue on bottom is the river, the orange is the basket, the baby is clearly visible, and the green lines are the reeds. Bottom left is Caleb's. The blue line is the river, the basket with the baby is obvious, the person on the left is Moses's mother and to the right is Pharaoh's daughter. Mine is bottom right.


No comments:

Post a Comment