My Fitness

Sunday, December 20, 2015

sw: tfa

gingerbread town
Saturday was all fun.

We went to support the Ronald McDonald House and saw tiny trains at North Park Mall in Dallas. The kids had fun. We saw gingerbread houses. We donated to the Food Bank so they gave us these chocolate pies that had gold on them. I've never eaten gold before. Felipe sat in a Tesla and we let Caleb sit in the driver's seat. We even stopped by the ducks and turtles before heading home.

But wait! There's more!

reflection in the top of the elevator
I decided that I just couldn't wait. We got tickets to Star Wars: The Force Awakens at an eat-in movie theater. It was perfect for the kids. We put Holly on a cell phone and let her watch Yo Gabba Gabba with no sound. Since the eat-in theater has massive seats she was able to do this without bothering anyone. Her wasted $6 ticket was cheaper and less annoying than finding a babysitter. The boys made it about 3/4 of the way through the movie before getting restless. Caleb let me know that he didn't like this star wars. Dummy. I LOVED it!

I laughed. I cried. I applauded.

I was the only one who applauded so I stopped because I felt stupid.

Micah at tiny trains
It was a good movie. Go see it.










Holly at tiny trains


Micah at tiny trains

Caleb in the Tesla
Caleb in the 5-point harness seat in the boot of the Tesla
Tesla command center


Felipe in his dream car

SW: TFA!!!!!

mi familia




before the movie began
collector's popcorn tin















1 comment: