My Fitness

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Mandy Gann Introduction!

Hi:  I’m Mandy Gann and I am currently honored to serve as your DCHSA Secretary.  My family and I just celebrated the one year anniversary of our move to this area and our choice to lead a more rural life.  God was amazing to grant us the desires of our heart.  My husband, Christian, and I have two fantabulous daughters:  Mahaley (age 11) and Lillian (age 7).  Mahaley is an “old soul” and is currently on an equestrian drill team and is also raising a Guide Dog for the Blind.  Lillian had a business card made that says her title is “Artist and Chicken Keeper,” and that is an awesome example of her personality.  There is never a dull moment in our household.    We live 8 miles west of Denton and we have quite an assortment of animals and wildlife.  Christian works for SABRE and he often travels internationally, so the girls and I are use to running the ranch when needed.  We have been homeschooling for 2.5 years and we are part of a CC (Classical Conversations) community in Justin.  Mahaley has also started Sonlight (an enrichment program through FBC Denton) this year so that is a big new adventure.   My husband and I met, married, and had kids a bit later in life, so “Mom” and “Teacher” job titles were added to my resume after a few other roles.  ( fashion designer- I even have a university degree in this, international finance administrator, department store buyer, and product developer to name a few) I was fortunate to spend almost 4 years traveling around the globe working with people of all walks of life and promoting global understanding.  I am also a liscenced massage therapist.  I’m an introvert by nature, but I love getting to really know a person.  So….. if you have a minute, let’s sit down and grab a cup of coffee (or some Kombucha) and have a chat.  I sincerely look forward to getting to know you.

No comments:

Post a Comment