My Fitness

Thursday, August 15, 2013

use prayer and the word (life under control week 3 day 7)

Use prayer and Scripture, and even pray Scripture, as your weapon against the principalities of this world. When you are under attack or just suspect you are under attack, pray.

Who is like Your children, O God, a people saved by the Lord? You are my shield and helper and my glorious sword. Cause my enemy to cower, Lord! Trample down his high places (Deuteronomy 33:29)
Lord God, I will shout for joy when You make me victorious, and I will lift a banner in the name of my God! Please, Lord, grant these requests (Psalm 20:5).
Father, help me to understand that Satan, the ultimate thief, comes only to steal and kill and destroy; You came that I could have life and have it more abundantly (John 10:10).
Heavenly Father, keep my thoughts on whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever us lovely, whatever is admirable; if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, let me think about it (Philippians 4:8).

click for link to this excellent resource

No comments:

Post a Comment