My Fitness

Thursday, August 8, 2013

reflections on the spirit week (life under control w2 d7)

Reflections from this week

What is your problem? "Whether the problems concern food, exercise, prayer, Bible study and/or relationships, God wants to help you take care of them."

We who are saved are empowered by the Spirit. We must choose to live by His Spirit. Cultivate godliness.

Be careful about this next sentence: Make a commitment to not resist the Spirit in any area of your life. What if the Spirit asks you to live on less money than you wish? What if the Spirit asks you to give up control of your fertilization? What if the Spirit asks you to send your kids to public school? If you're not careful, you could find yourself living in obedience to God and looking foolish in the sight of the world...and even other church-goers!

Heavenly Father, help me to get rid of all bitterness, rage, anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. Help me to be kind and compassionate to others, forgiving them just as in CHrist You forgave me (Eph 4:31-32).
O God of hope, fill me with all joy and peace as I trust in You, so I may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit (Rom 15:13).

No comments:

Post a Comment