My Fitness

Friday, August 3, 2012

Felipe is so nice :)


Love is patient and kind; 
(1 Corinthians 13:4 ESV)

And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.
(Philippians 4:19 ESV)

Felipe loves me so much. He was at work just now and texted me to see if he could go to the store for me. I need sponges. So he offered to pick them up for me and he gave me the choice to either let him just get it on his way home or let me get out of the house and do it after he got home. He really is very kind to give me the choice. 

Felipe is so kind. 

God is kind too. kind [adj]: Having or showing a friendly, generous, and considerate nature. 
God is friendly You are my friends if you do what I command you. (John 15:14 ESV), and Felipe is my best friend. God is generous in giving his own life to save mine (and everyone else's too). Felipe is generous. I'm reminded of him letting me buy supplies worth over $100 to make baby Mei Tais that are selling very slowly. But he still encourages me and is very generous in his praise of me. I know I don't deserve him or his praise. God is considerate in his thoughts toward me. Oh how he loves me! The proof is in his gift of Felipe to me. Felipe is considerate. He considers me in his decisions. He considers my needs and desires. And he's always asking how he can better serve me. He's a good husband.

God is Felipe's example. Felipe sacrifices his life on a daily basis. He puts aside his own desires to sit around doing nothing and considers his family. He takes care of us. He works hard at a stressful job so we can eat, drink, and be merry! 

I am constantly reminded of God when I think of Felipe. His love is true and overwhelming. What a great life!

Caleb as Batman...has nothing to do with the post.


No comments:

Post a Comment