My Fitness

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Felipe is a Gift from God


The heart of her husband trusts in her,
and he will have no lack of gain.
She does him good, and not harm,
all the days of her life.
(Proverbs 31:11-12 ESV)

Felipe has a very stressful job. It's a good job. We praise God that he even has a job. I'm so grateful that God has given me a husband who is not afraid to work hard, who doesn't slack off, who takes his responsibility of husband and father seriously, and who is loving and kind on top of it all. I just wish there was some way that I could help him with his stress.

So we were lying in bed and he was just exhausted. I had a baby in my arms and was telling my husband how much I love and appreciate him. He is such a good man. I reached over and stroked his hair. And he says, "You are so comforting. Just having you touch me relieves so much of my stress." So while I'm lying there thinking about how I can help I was actually already helping. 

I'm so grateful I'm his wife. I really lucked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment