My Fitness

Monday, June 11, 2012

What a Wonderful Life

I start this post not know exactly what it is I'm trying to say.

All I know is that my heart is filled with joy!

I have a sleeping baby in my lap. He is so precious! I can't imagine my life without him.

I hear my oldest in the room next to me playing with a toy. I have tears of joy thinking of what a blessing he's been in his two short years.



I can hear my husband watching TV. And I have to brag about him. He works from 10 to 7 at his new job. At our local gym, there's a 9:30AM and a 7:30PM yoga class on Tuesdays and Thursdays. So he asked his boss if he could leave early to watch the kids just so I can make it to yoga on Tue/Thursdays! I felt so loved that he even asked! And his boss said yes.

For me yoga is a worshipful experience. The lady who runs the class is a Christian too. Being able to worship with one's entire body is so fulfilling. This is the way life should have been. We should wake up and worship. Worship God with our entire beings.

For awhile I was feeling depressed and sad. So my husband bought me a gym pass and encouraged me to get out of the house occasionally. This has made all the difference! I listen to a sermon through my earbuds and sweat away. And now I'll get to do yoga with my favorite instructor, Virginia. My husband truly has my best interests at heart. He loves me. He cares for me.

What a wonderful life we lead! We don't have much but what we do have we cherish. We cherish each other.

I've started selling baby slings! It makes me smile thinking of babies being held close to their mother's heart! What a beautiful analogy to the way Christ holds us! So peaceful and comforting! Felipe always encourages me to pursue my interests. He's interested in building me up and letting me express myself through this simple business venture. My heart really lies in midwifery, which I put on hold to marry him. He's been encouraging me to continue pursuing it even now with babies in tow! To raise money for school, I've decided to sell the baby slings and nursing capes. I hope that they provide mother's with a stylish and budget-friendly alternative to most other options out there! Just another way I can brag about my husband! Bragging about one's husband is a healthy exercise that I encourage all wives to do daily to warm their hearts, forget the bad, and remember the good!




Well, this isn't much of a post, and whenever I get my new computer later this month, I'll happily post more and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment