My Fitness

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Photo Books

I love making photo books through Shutterfly. They are usually too expensive and I have to wait for a Groupon or some other discount to be able to purchase them.

Most recently, Shutterfly randomly let me know that they were going to let me make an 8x8 photo book for free. I just had to pay shipping (about $9). Ok, that's great!

Then, Groupon lets me know that they're just going to give me $10 to spend toward my next purchase with them...and would I like to spend it on their Shutterfly offer this week? Why, yes, especially since that Shutterfly Groupon was for $10 for any 8x8 photo book.

So I just received two Shutterfly photo books for free. Here's what I did with them:


Click here to view this photo book larger

Turn your favorite photos into a photo book at Shutterfly.com.

And this next one has an epic poem that would make Homer proud (think Iliad not Simpson). It has an especially sentimental touch for all my Brogan relatives! Enjoy!

Click here to view this photo book larger

Photo Book Tip: Create an adventurous travel photo album at Shutterfly.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment