My Fitness

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Rubber Ducky, You're the One!

You make bath time so much fun!
We use Burt's Bee's Baby Bee Shampoo and Body Wash. Because it smells amazing!
 Poor baby ducky is obviously dead. Those froggies were supposed to be stuck to the bottom of the bath to help prevent slipping. Caleb is old enough to be left in the tub while I leave for a (very) short moment. He's always singing in the tub, so if I ever heard him not singing I'd dart back in. Well, one time in our new apartment I took Micah out of the tub and Caleb, I guess, tried to get out too and slipped. I came rushing back into the bathroom to find him crying, spread eagle, laying on the bottom. There wasn't much water, but that's when I decided to get slip-protection. It was actually quite funny. Or maybe I'm a terrible parent. I don't know. But the kids, they saw those froggies and decided that no, they did not belong on the bottom of the tub. They belong with the rubber ducks in the friends' area of the tub...and in Micah's mouth:
 The bath seat is a great invention and one I discovered I needed this week. About a week ago I had Micah in the bathing sling and he tried to wiggle out and crawl in the tub. He wanted to watch the water coming in. He wanted to grab the froggies. He wanted to play with the basket and the cup and the ducks. These are all bad ideas for a baby who can't sit up by himself. So, to craigslist. I found the seat at quite the discount. perfect condition and does exactly what I need it to do. It isn't supposed to save his life, just make bath time more fun. And it was! He didn't want to get out. He cried when I took him out for the first time ever. When I took Micah out, Caleb climbed in the seat to check it out. But he got out again before I could snap a pic.

My little tadpoles like the froggies!


No comments:

Post a Comment