My Fitness

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Whispers...shh!

Yesterday, Felipe, Caleb and I were at Starbucks. Caleb was playing on one of the oversized chairs.

He was being very cute but suddenly became very loud! So I put my finger to my lips and said, "Caleb, shh." And he immediately put his finger to his lips too and quieted down. It was so cute. This was the first time I had ever seen him do that.

Here's his "shh" pose (not as good as the original):

Now he's showing Daddy:
He's showing me and is so cute for completely missing his lips!

Today Caleb and I watched "Yo Gabba Gabba" and there was a song called "Inside Voice Outside Voice" and during the inside voice the characters put their hands to their lips and said, "Shh." Caleb remembered how to do that too and every time they said, "Shh" he put his finger to his lips! Good job, Caleb!

This is Caleb hugging Mama's big belly!

No comments:

Post a Comment