My Fitness

Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy Birthday Felipe!


Today is my wonderful husband's birthday! I was so excited to be able to help make him feel special today. He didn't want anything in particular. Last night after he fell asleep, I made him a really cute card with a bunch of family pictures and some warm-wishes on the inside:
We happened to be awake when Felipe woke up to go to work at 4:30 and we gave him his card. Then in the morning Caleb made his daddy a hand-made card! It's way better than mine! It's the first birthday card Felipe has ever received from his own son:

When Felipe got home he had a wonderful surprise waiting for him!

Then we sang him Happy Birthday and ate the cake.



and after the cake...


And now, we go to eat Daddy's birthday dinner. yum!

1 comment:

  1. That was really cool. I laughed. I cried. It moved me man. =) really. Ok, maybe I just choked up a little bit and didn't actually *cry* but it was really touching that you wrote it was his first bday card from his son. :')

    ReplyDelete