My Fitness

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Family Back Ride and Sonogram of Baby M!

Here's a cute photo of Felipe carrying me and Caleb. I had jumped on Felipe's back and Caleb wanted to join us:


We had our sonogram yesterday. It was very sweet. We were able to tell that we're are going to have a boy. We're going to name him Micah Jude!

This is Micah, seeming to be smiling at the camera:
Here he is rubbing his eyes:

And here's Caleb snuggling up to me when we were all done. He's so sweet!

I will work on compiling a video for a future popsting. It takes a little work and I'm tired right now.

Thanks to Focus on the Family for donating the equipment to Arlington's Pregnancy Center that allowed me to get the sonogram and meet my little son. We would not have been able to afford it without you! Also, thanks to my mom for driving :)


No comments:

Post a Comment