My Fitness

Monday, May 16, 2011

Daily Time in the Word

I often miss days spending time in the Word. Time management was so much easier when it was just me. Even when it was just Felipe around I could manage my time fairly well...but Caleb is a handful - in a good way. I don't resent him or anything bad like that. I just have to be better about organizing my time. For instance it takes discipline for me to not browse the internet instead of spending time in the Word.

However, a couple of things I still have difficulty with. First, even if I do read the Bible, I'm not always convicted or learn something. Often I don't know why I should read something when I have it memorized. I don't remember what the other things is that I was going to write about.

So today I read Daily Light on the Daily Path and even though I knew the passages, it was refreshing. And that's when I realized that even if you don't learn something new your spirit will be edified by reading the Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment