My Fitness

Friday, May 13, 2011

The Beginnings of Caleb's Party

(top left to right, middle right to left, bottom left to right)

The above is a photo collage I made for Caleb's birthday party. I was trying to figure out a way to nicely display it and also the photo we got from Sears together. I was trying to be frugal and creative and this is what I made:

Here's the rest of the Sears photos:

There were a couple of photos that I felt were too "little" for him - one where he's holding his toes lying on his back, like a little baby, and another where he's on his belly looking like he's going to crawl...but he's already walking and doesn't lay around on his back much at all, so I didn't like those. He was very obedient and good the entire time we were at Sears; so much so that the staff there was amazed! First they were amazed that he was running around, then they were amazed that he did just what I asked him to do.

I also made Caleb's birthday cake:

This is Caleb "helping" me ice the cake (notice the green icing on his forehead):

And I drew him a chalk message on our back patio:


Happy Birthday Little Stinker!

No comments:

Post a Comment