My Fitness

Thursday, April 14, 2011

About Baby Registries

I don't know if we'll be having another baby shower. I've had friends and family say they want to have another one, but no one has committed to throwing one. People at church might have one closer to the date. Maybe. I don't really know a lot of people at our church yet though, so maybe they won't.

I've officially registered at Babies R Us, Target, and Amazon. I started registries at a couple of other places but they were weird and not local, so I'm not going to mention those. You can find the items listed in a previous entry plus some extra items like wrist rattles and foot rattles - I had wanted these for Caleb but Babies R Us did not have them.

You can find them all conveniently located here:

www.amazingregistry.com/BabyMulford



Enjoy! And thank you in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment