My Fitness

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My Cousin's Wedding!

My cousin is getting married! I love her so much. She is going to be the most beautiful bride ever! I really wanted to go to the wedding but it just didn't seem like it was going to happen. Until my one algebra student told me that she was going to need another class taught and thus paying for my trip to Virginia for the wedding!

I'm so excited because the algebra student is essentially covering the cost for flying and we're getting a discount on the hotel. So the whole week long trip is only going to cost $300 (in addition to the airfare).

In addition to seeing my beautiful cousin get married, I also get to see all my family that I've missed for so long. We also get to go sailing with my aunt! I also get to stay two nights with my maid-of-honor and her new husband and daughter! I also get to see my other maid-of-honor and stay with her super-cool parents at their wonderful home.

One week we will be gone and I'm pretty sure this will be my favorite vacation for awhile! I have the best aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandma! Caleb is going to love being around them all. My mother wants to make Caleb a little suit for the wedding, and if she really does it, it will be just so cute. Felipe will look dashing no matter what he wears. And I have no idea what I'll wear since I'll be 6 months pregnant and nursing :/

All our plane rides have window seats. I was thinking of Caleb when I booked those. I hope and pray that he will enjoy the ride. We have videos and toys. We'll be flying right after his first birthday and I'm sure someone might get him a new toy and we'll keep it hidden until the flight just so he has something new to inspect.

No comments:

Post a Comment