My Fitness

Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Year!

Here's my family's first picture of the new year:
And for the new year we have a new pregnancy too! I go see the ob-gyn next week :) Baby MM I think will be due beginning of September. My grandmother's birthday is Sept 16 and 100 days from Christmas, so that would be neat if we had MM on that day!

I don't want to sound hostile but we aren't sharing the baby's name that we've already picked out. At least, I'm not sharing because I didn't like having to hear everyone's opinion on our first baby's name. At first it wasn't so bad but after awhile with all the pregnancy hormones it was unpleasant to listen to.

Any advice on how to make Caleb still feel loved is welcomed!!!!

3 Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord,
the fruit of the womb a reward.
4 Like arrows in the hand of a warrior
are the children of one's youth.
5 Blessed is the man
who fills his quiver with them! Psalm 127:3-5
We hope and pray that Caleb and baby MM will be godly.
15 Did he not make them one, with a portion of the Spirit in their union? And what was the one God seeking? Godly offspring. Malachi 2:15

1 comment:

  1. I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU ON THE WAYS SOMEONE CAN HELP AN EXPECTANT MOTHER! PEOPLE WOULD ASK DO YOU NEED ANYTHING, WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO SAY YES PLEASE COME DO MY LAUNDRY OR MAKE ME FOOD HAHA. WITH MY SECOND AND THIRD I WOULD ALWAYS DREAM THAT SOMEONE WOULD INSIST ON HELPING ME. ALSO, I LOOOOVVVVEEE NINA!

    LOVE, CYNTHIA

    P.S. IM TYPING IN CAPS CAUSE I'M FEEDING MY BABY AS I'M TYPING WITH ONE HAND

    ReplyDelete