My Fitness

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Milestones

About two months ago Caleb would push one of my hands away when I was helping him walk. He was so excited to be able to walk using only one hand. And now he's walking all over the house unaided and so pleased. I tried helping him using only one hand but he pushed that one away too as if he were saying, "No Mommy, I can do it myself."


Our old doctor said that if we continued night feedings the baby's teeth would never come in and we'd have to have surgery when he was 9 years old and other absurd things. We have a new doctor now. In addition, I decided to continue night feedings, and Caleb's second set of teeth just came in! Score 2 for good parenting and 0 for bad doctor! I tried to take a picture, but Caleb didn't feel like cooperating :/

And finally here's a small tribute to Erin H and the lovely hat she made for Caleb:


So cute! Thanks Erin, we love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment