My Fitness

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Recently, I've Been Busy.


I talked to my sister, Nina, on the phone today. We had a nice introduction to a conversation that we coined awhile ago:

Nina: Hi, Lulu
Me: Hi, Nina, how are you?
Nina: I'm good. How are you?
Me: I'm doing good. How are you?
Nina: Oh, you know. Doing good. How 'bout you?
Me: Yea, I'm ok. How are you doing?

And we go back and forth giving variations of the same question and answer for quite some time. We can be quite goofy.

She eventually noted how I'm not on facebook any more and she can't see pics of her nephew as often as she'd like. She also mentioned that I have not updated my blog in awhile...welllll, she's right. But I responded that it was a purposeful decision to either spend time with my son or blog about spending time with my son.

Right now he's asleep in my lap!

Recently we discovered that Caleb loves dogs. Big dogs! Felipe took me out for a special morning date to a very nice bakery in historic downtown Grapevine. We then took a walk with Caleb and wandered into a bookstore where a dog was lounging on the floor. While Felipe and I were looking at various items the owner said her dog would be nice to Caleb. So we placed Caleb next to the dog (and since I don't trust big dogs I stopped what I was doing to pay full attention to this dog with my baby boy.). Caleb loved her! He got so excited and tried to climb her. And when I put him back in the stroller he climbed out to go play with her some more. Unfortunately, Caleb didn't know how to get down other than by gravity. Luckily, I caught him before he hit the floor. No damage done. But then today he climbed up into a standing position with the help of a chair. Our son is a little climber.

Oh, and we bought him a cool hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment