My Fitness

Friday, September 10, 2010

Friends Having Babies!

I am always so excited to hear about my friends getting pregnant. I don't care if it's their first or their eighth. Babies are wonderful! And I love getting them presents.

Recently I've discovered diaper cakes. These are decorative cake-looking towers made out of diapers. They can be simple (like what I do) or very elaborate (like what I've seen online). Since I'm just starting out, I do very simple diaper cakes. Maybe once I get very good at it, I will get very elaborate and I will start a business. They are very easy to make. The first one I made took me forever and still didn't turn out so well (sorry Karah. It's the thought that counts, right?) But my second one looks great and only took me about ten minutes:

I think that in the future I will buy some more ribbon and accessories for the cake. What do you think? Give me some ideas...

And in another creative venture, I bought Caleb a Sassy Photo Book:


It holds eight photos. I printed some out but our printer didn't do a very good job. I figure Caleb doesn't care though. He loves pictures of people smiling. I think most babies do. He especially loves slideshows of...himself! These are the pics I chose:




I can't wait to see how he likes it!

No comments:

Post a Comment