My Fitness

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

First Meal!

That's right, ladies and gentlemen, Caleb has had his first real food meal. It consisted of rice cereal. And he didn't eve finish half of it. But the next day he ate it all...fast! And he got it everywhere too! so cute!

Here daddy models the baby and his first meal:


And here we are feeding that meal to him!

He knew exactly what to do when that spoon got close to his mouth. We only need to work on cleanliness. He loves the cereal. We've tried the cereal with milk and with water and the baby seems to like the water version better.



His bib says "My dad is cooler than your dad" - it's probably true, just read my previous post on your goofy Mulford friends!


1 comment:

  1. Aww, what a sweet blog! I read the earlier one, too. Just wonderful. I'm so happy for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete