My Fitness

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Sleepy Caleb

The guys at Crossway have published an ESV study Bible and made it available online. Through this online service, I am able to do daily reading by making one of the devotionals my homepage:


This way I see it every time I go online and am without excuse as to why I didn't read - no forgetting or not knowing where my Bible is. There are several devotionals to choose from. I chose a simple one that is topic-based instead of the typical "Read through the Bible in a year" plans. That is too much reading for me to be able to really think and meditate over in one sitting. Also this way I can read it to Caleb without much explanation.

I sometimes read to him in the morning but I always read to him at night. And then he falls asleep in my arms:

Hear, my son, your father's instruction,
and forsake not your mother's teaching,
for they are a graceful garland for your head
and pendants for your neck.

No comments:

Post a Comment