My Fitness

Friday, July 9, 2010

Losing That Pregnancy Weight

Ok, time for my uncomfortably honest segment.

I weighed about 125 before I got pregnant and a little less than that at my wedding. During my first trimester I actually lost weight which I thought was an indicator that I wouldn't gain that much. Welllll, by the end I weighed 173 pounds. Within the first week I was back to 140...and I've been at 140 ever since then. It has been 8 weeks since the birth. I need help.

A while back, I did Weight Watchers. I highly recommend it! At the moment, Felipe and I are very poor and will probably remain that way for a few years. So instead of joining WW again, I'm going to do it on my own. Starting today.

Felipe looked online to see that I get 30 points and now I just have to keep track of it all. We started a gym membership which may seem odd for poor people but we need to stay healthy to thwart medical expenses. Eventually, I'll work up to being able to do P90X!

My goal is to get back to 120 or less by Christmas...unless I get pregnant again.

1 comment:

  1. EDIT: I'm down to 136 today! I started eating more chocolate and exercising.

    ReplyDelete