My Fitness

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Family Fun Night - Avatar edition!


Everyone's talking about Avatar. But Felipe and I hadn't seen it. So we were going to wait for it to be in Redbox...but it was taking too long. So we bought it. And it was awesome. We turned it into an Event of Epic Proportions. We even bought a Stouffer's Lasagna to eat. I was going to make lasagna but Felipe wanted it NOW. haha! I even called my mom for the recipe and she thought I was calling to say "It's baby time!" Felipe even wanted me to start out saying "Ohmygoodness! Ohmygoodness!" and then ask her, but I thought that would be too mean. But I didn't make it after all and the frozen lasagna was very good.

[I just want to throw in here that I thought "Titanic" was one of the worst movies I'd ever seen. I have no idea how it got so many awards. I thought it was going to be a total flop, but apparently the rest of America disagreed with me.]

Back to the Event of Epic Proportions...there was Mt. Dew Throwback! The stuff is epically awesome. I don't like syrup-version of Mt. Dew. Sugar-version of Mt. Dew is EPIC. Check out that guy's hat! It's epic...

Ok, enough of "epic" I promise.

But this salad I made was very good. Simply spinach, strawberries, feta, and raspberry walnut dressing. mmmm!
And I must admit, I snuck a snack before the movie began...not healthy at all.

But before we watched, Felipe showed me a fun trick he was working on:

No comments:

Post a Comment