My Fitness

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Baby Poop

One should expect to have around 12 wet diapers a day with a new born. Unless that new born is Caleb. He wets considerably less than that. Why is that do you suppose? Well, I will tell you: it is because he doesn't wet in the diapers. He waits until we go to change him and then he pees and poops all over us and not the diapers.

One incident was particularly amusing. Caleb was asleep and I was on the phone with a friend. Caleb woke up and needed a change. He was so upset. He wanted to be changed NOW! I just wasn't moving fast enough for him. He must have known who I was on the phone with because as soon as I opened his diaper he started peeing but his aim was perfectly centered on the stuffed lion that this particular friend had given him. Nothing else was hit.

After I washed the lion, this is him drying in the hall:

No comments:

Post a Comment