My Fitness

Sunday, April 18, 2010

My Husband, Felipe.

My husband is a very interesting man. He's a very good man too. Just this morning I made him breakfast and he did the dishes, which is wonderful because I hate doing the dishes.

But he also puts out the ant killer for me when we have ants roaming the kitchen...

They were big ants too! They must have been 1.5 to 2cm long. I wish I had taken a picture of them, but I was too busy killing them all!

He sometimes likes to drink coffee in the morning. Once I found this in the shower:



For some reason it made me very happy. I think it must be because I love him so much.

Yesterday, I found a sheet of notes that I believe I took during our premarital counseling class. I wasn't sure what it was until the end. But reading through it was a consistent testament that Felipe and I are supposed to be married. There was a list of comparison between infatuation and love. Some of the items listed included loving a person's idiosyncrasies. Maybe someone else would not feel love when they found a coffee cup in the shower. Maybe if I found someone else's coffee cup in the shower I would not feel very affectionate toward that person. But for whatever reason, when I find Felipe's coffee cup in the shower, it makes me love him even more.

Even though he likes food that is really smelly and nauseating, I'll still cook it for him. Even though he leaves lights on in rooms that no one is in, I'll just go turn off those lights. I would do these things anyway, but it becomes even easier when I remember that I have my own idiosyncrasies that he puts up with. For instance, I like to be able to see all my clothing all the time. So a good portion of it is on the bed at any given moment. But Felipe loves me anyway. Also, if I don't know the words to a song, I just make up my own lyrics. Usually those lyrics either don't make any sense at all or completely change the meaning to the song. But he loves me anyway...even if it's his favorite song.

He always makes me feel so feminine too! For instance, our ice cream:
Can you guess which is his bowl and which is mine??

No comments:

Post a Comment