My Fitness

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Baby Stroller!

So Felipe made the baby crib. And when I wanted the stroller made he was sick, so I made it!

Felipe has spoiled me so much that at first I wasn't sure if I could do it or not. But then I remembered that I put together my own furniture many times and was even once a mechanical engineering major. My pregnancy brain begs to argue...I've even called "2" "zero" once. That was embarrassing. I hope the brain damage isn't permanent...although, I would like to have child #1 and #2 very close together so it might appear permanent! oh noooo! And then there's my really close friends who might claim that I've always had brain damage. I'm just kidding. None of my friends would ever claim that. I only befriend nice people.

Back to the stroller. This is the adorable car seat that all strollers seem to come with nowadays (for which I am very thankful). Felipe has already put the seat in the car.


This is the stroller fresh out of the box:

And this is me hammering pieces together. Grandpa Bjorkman took these photos:
This is Grandma Bjorkman watching me put the stroller together.
And the final product:

It's so cute! I can't wait to walk around the neighborhood and the park and the mall and...I've already pushed it around the apartment pretending little Caleb was inside. There's a little window in the canopy shade where I can pretend to see little Caleb. I imagine that there will be many times of just staring at the baby for hours when he first arrives. I hope he looks just like his daddy.


No comments:

Post a Comment