My Fitness

Friday, March 19, 2010

Baby Onesies!

Recently I've been working on a special project for Baby Caleb. I bought him some onesies from Babies R US.
I have two different kinds here. Both are Carter brand. One is cute short-sleeve, the other is super-cute no-sleeve. I got them to be 6 months size because it feels like Caleb is going to be a big baby.

I ironed the onesies after I cleaned them.


Then came the very fun part: figuring out what to put on the onesies! I've been working on this part for weeks now, but we only just bought the paper to transfer the images. At first we went to Jo-Ann's and it was such a traumatic experience that I cried (I know it's just hormones). We finally found the right stuff for much cheaper at Wal-Mart. It's Avery brand transfer paper. The associated website is no good though.

I started with Calvin and Hobbes.


And then I just made more and more...for a total of 6:


Two were the same Calvin and Hobbes hugging (one on short sleeve, one on no sleeve). The 6th and final one is my favorite because it shows Daddy Lion with little Caleb Lion:


Here's a close-up of the verse:


I also have a couple more projects that I'm working on for him. Hopefully I'll finish the book by tonight and be able to share by tomorrow. My other project is super secret...

1 comment:

  1. Really, really neat! The Calvin & Hobbes theme is awesome!

    ReplyDelete